The survey, which included feedback from 1,258 CEO’s in 60 countries including in-depth CEO interviews, explores CEO’s attitudes and beliefs about their company’s growth prospects in local and global markets.
In the attached video (which can be found on PwC’s website or by clicking this link), Nally details the findings of the survey.
Some of the key findings of the PwC 15th Annual Global CEO Survey:
- "The key executive challenge to fulfill growth strategy is talent management
- 1 in 4 CEO’s said talent constraints impacted their ability to pursue market opportunities
- 1 in 3 said talent constraints affected their ability to innovate
- Shortages of key personnel having an impact on business
- CEO’s say they are having difficulty finding and keeping skilled people in their industries
- Problem is getting bigger as global demographic patterns change"
Management Mentors recognizes the need to nurture, engage, and develop your employees IF you want to create a loyal and competent workforce for your organization.
Formal mentoring programs go a long way in accomplishing this goal. At Management Mentors, we've been designing and implementing mentoring programs for over two decades.
Whether you want to review the effectiveness of an existing program, create a new pilot program, or power your program throughout your global organization with technology like MentoringComplete, we can help.
Contact us today to discuss your mentoring options further and to encourage talent management at your firm.