You might be asking, “What is Anytime Mentoring?"
Think of it as two sides of the same coin:
- Knowledge sharing allows employees to request and share information and expertise across an entire organization.
- Social learning allows organizations to have a dedicated platform that enables users to communicate with each other. Think posts, comments, etc.
Can you relate to any of these three benefits of Anytime Mentoring?
1. Do you ever need to resolve a customer issue, analyze trends, locate competitive information, or develop new offerings?
With Anytime Mentoring, you can reach out to your community’s broad knowledge base and expertise to find answers and data. Maybe you need to understand the benefits of a specific product or service? Just search on the product's name and reach out to the expert for assistance.
2. Does frustration creep in when you are spending an inordinate amount of time googling or conducting industry web searches to get the relevant information you need to do your job?
Anytime Mentoring makes it easy and efficient for you to tap into your work community to request what you need. Since people are sharing expertise and knowledge across all levels of the organization, you can feel confident that the data you receive is credible.
3. What about working for a company that’s committed to building a learning community?
Anytime Mentoring can foster this environment by doing the following:
- Helping to create a more connected organization since it works across all environments: Virtual and/or multiple office locations (branches, states, or countries). Another bonus is that you are reducing your recruitment expenses – no need to go elsewhere to find new talent!
- Promoting a cooperative, supportive, learning environment: Employees will feel a stronger sense of loyalty to one another and the company.
- Wanting every employee to feel good about contributing, sharing, and impacting the organization: Invested employees tend to be happier and more loyal.
- Creating a culture of “continuous improvement”: A commitment on the part of the company to improve products, services, or processes.
There are even more benefits to Anytime Mentoring. Why not schedule a product demonstration with our mentoring expert, Rene Petrin, and see for yourself?