If you are a regular subscriber to our blog, you may have noticed that we ocasionally post inspirational mentoring quotes. In fact, these posts tend to be some of our most viewed posts.
The following quotes were borrowed from Forbes’ 100 Best Quotes on Leadership. We picked each quote as a reminder to you that mentoring and leadership go hand in hand, both in business and in the rest of our lives.
1. A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be. —Rosalynn Carter
2. If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing. —Benjamin Franklin
3. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. —John Quincy Adams
4. What you do has far greater impact than what you say. —Stephen Covey
5. Whatever you are, be a good one. —Abraham Lincoln
Here's to your mentoring success!