Associated Colleges of Illinois (ACI) is launching a Career Mentoring Program!
A new addition to ACI’s College-to-Careers Program, which includes a variety of services to help students prepare to join the workforce, this program matches seniors from one of ACI's 27 partner colleges and universities with business mentors to help guide them toward careers.
Through this semester-long program, business mentors will help students translate classroom learning to the workplace and build networking, professional development and communication skills.
Mentoring will be accomplished entirely remotely, by phone, email, and Zoom or Skype or similar platforms.
- One semester online mentoring program
- One hour, biweekly meeting
- All industries and roles welcome
- Fall dates: Sept. 15 - Dec. 15, 2020
- Spring dates: Jan. 15 - Apr. 30 2021
- Gain satisfaction by helping young persons launch their careers
- Build relations that can lead to acquiring the best talent for your firm
- Become a trained and certified mentor
ACI's Career Mentoring Program is funded in part through a National Venture Fund grant from the Council of Independent Colleges, Washington, D.C.
To learn more