Associated Colleges of Illinois (ACI) is launching its 2022-2023 Career Mentoring Program!
A new addition to ACI’s College-to-Careers Initiative, this program matches seniors from one of ACI's 26 member colleges and universities with business mentors to help guide them toward careers.
As a mentee, you will be paired with a business mentor to build networking, professional development and communication skills.
Mentoring will be accomplished entirely remotely, by phone, email, and Zoom or Skype or similar platforms.
- Two semesters online mentoring program
- One hour, bi-weekly meeting
- All majors are welcome
- Fall/Spring dates: October 2022 - April 2023
- This program has open registration throughout the 2022-2023 school year.
- Gain insight into the role and industry you're interested in
- Build relationships that can help you secure your first role out of college
- Become mentoring training and certified
ACI's Career Mentoring Program is funded in part through a National Venture Fund grant from the Council of Independent Colleges, Washington, D.C.